Experiential educational presentations tailored toward the needs of the group, covering topics such as area youth substance abuse trends, communication strategies, brain development, and healthy risk-taking.
- Transitions: Moving Up to Middle School
- Brain Development, Refusal Skills and Strengths Identification, complimented by Youth Experiential Learning.
Middle and High School:
- Reality Check: Your Power Center to Success
- Brain Development, Healthy Risk-Taking and Refusal Skills, complimented by Youth Experiential Learning.
- Advertising and Social Media: Influences on Youth Substance Abuse
- Subliminal messaging targeted toward adolescent’s perception of self and early initiation of substance use.